To enable the student teachers to:
1. Learn and understand the concept of education.
2. Comprehend the role of education as an agent of social change.
3. Promote healthy learning practices.
4. Manage the class-room effectively.
5. Understand the common links in the past & present system of education.
6. Acquaint the role of modern innovations in the present system of education.
7. Develop the desirable attitude, values and respect for the teaching profession.
8. Understand the concepts of different teaching subjects.
9. Develop the skill of dignity of labour.
10. Develop the skills in games & sports.
Baba Hans Raj Memorial college of Education is run by Hans Raj Memorial Trust, the details about which are given below :
Public Trust No. 54/4/61
Registered on 10-10-2002
Jagdish Parsad (Chairman)
Amar Nath (Member)
Manohar Lal Joshi(Member)
HANS RAJ MEMORIAL
HANS RAJ MEMORIAL
Mandatory Disclosure Format
1. 1.1 Name of the Institution :Baba Hans Raj Memorial College of Education
1.2Date of Establishment : 29-09-2011
1.3 Complete postal address : Village Bajakhana
Tehsil/Taluka JaituTown/City : Bajakhana
District FaridkotState Punjab
1.4 Phone (with STD code) : 01635-247500
1.5 Fax : 01635-247500
1.6 E-mail : email@example.com
1.7 Website Address : www.babahrmcollege.com
1.8 Nearest Railway Station : Jaitu
1.9 Nearest Town : Jaitu
1.10 Type of Institution (Boys/Girls/Co-Education : Co-Education
1.11 Status of Institution (Minority/Non-Minority) : Non-Minority
2.1 Government owned : N.A.
2.2 Govt.aided : N.A.
2.3 Self-financed : Yes
2.4 University Department : N.A.
2.5 Any other (please specify) : N.A.
3. Details of the course applied for
3.1 Level of the Course : D.El.Ed.
3.2 Name of the Teacher Education Course : D.El.Ed.
3.3 Duration of the Course : 2 Years
3.3 Whether to be conducted in face to face or distance mode: Face To Face
3.4 Proposed Intake : 50
3.5 Academic Session from which the course will be conducted : 2013-2014
3.5 Details of the Affiliating Body :
Name:SCERT Punjab, Chandigarh
Address/Tel/Fax No. :P.S.E.B. Ajitgarh
4.1 Whether copy of the Affidavit in the prescribed format has been displayed on the website as required Yes
under Regulation 8(9) of the NCTE Regulations, 2007
4.2 Land Identification (Plot/Khasra No.) : 4490/1816
4.2 Land Area in sq mt. : 4520 Sqmts
4.2 Whether the Title of the land is on basis : Ownership
4.3 Title of the land is on lease as per law : N.A.
4.4 Duration of the lease : N.A.
4.5 Land Use Certificate obtained for Educational Institution : Yes
5. Manpower (Photographs of Teaching Faculty should be displayed)
5.1 Details of proposed/appointed teaching staff
(Date of birth, Qualification, Professional Qualification, and other relevant information)
5.2 Details of proposed/appointed non-teaching staff :
6. Building :
6.1 Construction of the building is complete : Yes
6.2 Building is yet to be constructed : No
6.3 Building is fire safety-proof : Yes
6.4 Building is disabled friendly : Yes
6.5 Common room for boys/girls available : Yes
6.6 Date of completion of the Building : 2011
6.7 Covered Area in sq mt. : 2609Sq.Mt.
6.8 Number of classrooms : 2
7.1 The Library has separate reference section/Journals section and reading room : Yes
7.2 Number of books in the library : 1115
7.3 Total number of educational Journals/periodicals being subscribed : 09
7.4 Number of encyclopedias available in the library : 02
7.5 Number of books available in the reference section of the library : 483
7.6 Seating capacity of the reading room of the library : 40
8. Instructional Facilities
8.1 Details of laboratories available(pl attach annexure)Yes
8.2 Arrangement made for practice teaching Yes
8.3 Number and Name of school(s) for practice teaching 06
1. Govt. Elementary School Ran Singh Wala (Faridkot)
2. Govt. Elementary School Dod (Faridkot)
3. Govt. Elementary School Gondara (Faridkot)
4. Govt. Elementary School Bajakhana (Faridkot)
5. Govt. Elementary School Lambwali (Faridkor)
6. Govt. Elementary School Burj Jawhar Singh Wala (Faridkot)
9.1 Own Playground : Yes
9.2 Playground of another : No institution on sharing basis
9.3 Gymnasium/Multipurpose hall : Yes
9.4 Facilities for athletics : Yes
9.5 Facilities for Indoor Games : Yes
9.6 Facilities for Outdoor Games : Yes
10. Other facilities available:
10.1 Canteen facilities available or not : Available
10.2 Medical facilities available or not : Available
10.3 Hostel facilities available or not : Not
Note: This is the minimum information to be provided. Institutions however may like to add further inputs for information of stakeholders.
HANS RAJ MEMORIAL DOCUMENTS
BABA HANS RAJ MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Kotkapura - Bathinda National Highway No. 15,
Bajakhana, Distt. Faridkot, (Pb.) India
Phone : 01635-247600
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org